DataArt is a custom software development firm that builds advanced solutions for the financial services, healthcare, hospitality and other industries. Combining domain knowledge with offshore cost advantages and resource flexibility, DataArt develops industry-defining applications, helping clients optimize time-to-market and minimize software development risks in mission-critical systems.
With an unrivaled talent pool of highly skilled software engineers in New York, London, Russia and Ukraine, DataArt provides the technical skill, accountability and industry knowledge needed to deliver custom applications on time and on budget.
DataArt clients include Standard & Poor’s, Harmonic Fund Services, Ogilvy, artnet, Panasonic, Cancer Research, Charles River Laboratories, Betfair, Misys, leading asset management firms and three of the top ten investment banks.
DataArt has been named one of the top emerging outsourcing providers worldwide by BusinessWeek. International Association of Outsourcing Professionals selected DataArt to the Rising Star category in Global Sourcing 100 list for four years in a row. In 2007-2009, DataArt has been voted a Top 10 Emerging European Service provider by Global Services 100.
DataArt runs state-of-the-art R&D centers in St. Petersburg and Voronezh, Russia, Kherson, Kyiv and Kharkov, Ukraine, and maintains offices throughout the U.S., Switzerland and in London, UK.
All of DataArt’s software engineers hold a Master or a PhD degree from top engineering schools and possess over five years of industry experience. DataArt prides itself in the established workflow processes, both with off-shore development and with onsite management and deployment. The company’s employee turnover is less than 4%.
DataArt is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and the only Russian participant in the “.NET Early Adopters Program”. The company is continuously voted among the best employers in Russia and Ukraine
DataArt Fact Sheet
- Years in business - since 1997 (Date of incorporation Apr-30)
- Ownership/legal form – C-Corporation
In 2011, DataArt has helped leading global companies adapt to evolving business demands and reap the benefits of critical business applications which increased productivity and reduced IT spend. DataArt posted a record annual revenue, with 41 new client wins and 33% year-over-year revenue increase.
Other achievements include:
- Financial Services and Healthcare practices were the top performing divisions of DataArt, contributing 35% and 15% respectively
- 15 new client wins in the financial technology sector validate the company’s industry expertise in the key areas of portfolio and risk management, derivatives and market data application development.
- DataArt’s 41 new clients are some of the most innovative and well respected firms, including IPM, Ocado, and ThinkEco
- DataArt opened a state-of-the-art European headquarters in the Ukrainian capital Kiev
- The total company headcount reached 800 in eight offices world-wide
- DataArt was named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private U.S. Companies
- DataArt was selected to the 2011 Global Services 100 List of best outsourcing providers worldwide
- DataArt was voted the Best IT Employer in Ukraine for 2011
- The company invested into cloud, Big Data and embedded technologies