Global businesses today recognize it is critical to establish and maintain a competitive IT strategy. Disruptive change and business transformation have impacted market developments, become key factors in business sustainability and overall competitive landscape, and affected entire industries – and these transformations are often driven by technology.
DataArt Technology Consulting provides clients with the latest technology innovations to unleash their business potential and help them develop a comprehensive company-wide IT strategy. With our holistic view of technology, business and processes, we help global organizations across multiple industries move faster and work better. Our experience spans multiple disciplines, technology stacks, and approaches.
As a critical enabler of business agility, cost efficiency, and rapid innovation, cloud has transformed the way companies deploy technology to deliver value to their customers. Whether your cloud transformation is well underway, or you have yet to get started, DataArt is your trusted technology partner that will guide and support you in your cloud journey.
DataArt has hundreds of certified cloud experts and maintains active partnerships with all major cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Using our vendor-agnostic approach and deep technical expertise, we will help you design and implement a cloud strategy to achieve critical outcomes for your business.
DataArt’s Cloud Services:
- Assessment and planning
- Application modernization
- Cloud-native development
Assessment and planning
Your transition to the cloud operating model starts with a comprehensive assessment of your infrastructure, applications, and processes. We will work with you to carefully analyze IT estate and your business objectives, and plan your journey to the cloud that is aligned with your most urgent business priorities and organizational capabilities.
Some of your applications may be simply re-hosted on the cloud infrastructure, without any changes to the application code. This strategy may benefit organizations that need to migrate legacy workloads out of their data centers to meet a specific deadline, or just want to get to the cloud quickly in the least complex manner.
While the lift-and-shift approach does not unlock the deeper capabilities, cost efficiency, and value of the cloud, it can be a first step in the cloud transformation journey followed by gradual optimization of the applications and deeper utilization of cloud-native services.
Application modernization (Re-engineering)
Reengineering involves deeper changes to the application architecture and code, e.g. transforming a monolithic application into a microservices (or serverless) architecture to enable its further evolution over time and/or ease its’ integration with other systems. This approach enables deeper integration with cloud-native capabilities and services and helps maximize flexibility, agility, and scalability.
Systems that take full advantage of the capabilities of the cloud achieve optimal scalability, cost efficiency, and agility (ability to be changed quickly to test ideas and respond to opportunities). Cloud-native solutions are usually built as microservices, either packaged in containers or using serverless architectures, and managed through agile DevOps processes and continuous delivery workflows.
DataArt designs and delivers cloud-native solutions that achieve critical business outcomes for our clients. In the process, we also help upskill their in-house teams by introducing cloud-specific competencies, modern DevOps automation and tooling, and technical best practices.
- AWS: Advanced Consulting Partner
- Azure: Gold Cloud Platform Competency
- GCP: Reseller and Sevice Partner
- Docker: World standard for deploying and operating containerized workloads
- Kubernetes: DataArt are experts at the leading container orchestration technology, with dozens of Certified Kubernetes Administrators
Data and Analytics
Simply put, we love data. We help companies realize the full potential of collected data with scalable cloud storage and compute platforms. Our team goes beyond mere SQL scripts and adds domain specific languages (DSL), machine learning and research notebooks into companies’ data analysis routine.
Big Data solutions we've built run on:
- Apache Spark — the world's fastest in-memory MapReduce platform for batch and stream processing.
- Riak and Cassandra — scalable and reliable distributed storage.
- Elasticsearch — scalable document-based full text search platform.
- Apache Hadoop family — distributed file system and original MapReduce platform and related technologies.
- Apache Kafka — lightning fast message bus.
- Jupyter, IPython, Zeppelin, Databricks Cloud — interactive data science, research notebooks and development environment for analytics.
DataArt is an active member of the Open Source ecosystem. We know how to select the best-of-breed Open Source systems, components and frameworks and integrate them into a solution that solves your business problems. We can help you assess an Open Source stack, evaluate options and make the most informed decision, while our legal advisors help you navigate the variety of Open Source licenses.
At DataArt we put business first. We prototype solutions with technology that allows the client to move faster. We help companies turn ideas into proof of concepts and select the technology stack that is right for the task.
We like to work with:
- Minimal viable product development (MVP).
- Migrating relational data sources to modern key-value storages such as Riak and Cassandra.
- Performance optimization through decomposition into micro services.
- Reactive design.
- High performance caching.
DataArt maintains the following Open Source projects:
- DeviceHive — Internet of Things (IoT) Device Management and Data Platform.
- Atlas Framework — the Atlas Framework is a comprehensive set of .NET development infrastructure tools designed to jump-start projects and accelerate the delivery of business functionality in the cloud by up to 24 weeks.
- TSI — an open sourse platform for developing trading solutions.